A Message About COVID-19
Here at Cancer Wellness, we are taking the onset and growth of COVID-19 seriously. Our New Cancer Community of warriors, thrivers, and supporters is especially vulnerable during this difficult time, and we are dedicated to providing up-to-date guidelines, recommendations, and information that may be relevant to our community.
To better connect with our community during this difficult time, we’re sharing content and scheduling digital events to help you facilitate a healthier mind and body as you practice #socialdistancing.
LATEST CANCER WELLNESS UPDATES
- NEWS: Oncologists around the country are cancelling cancer surgeries—Here’s why.
- ESSAY: Cancer, COVID-19 and Me
LATEST NEWS UPDATES
- Take a COVID-19 self-assessment – RUSH UNIVERSITY
- Coronavirus tips from an emergency physician – RUSH UNIVERSITY
- How does COVID-19 impact people touched by breast cancer? – SUSAN G. KOMEN
- Delaying mammograms during COVID-19 means women must know their normal, warning signs – SUSAN G. KOMEN
- Information for ovarian cancer warriors and thrivers – NATIONAL OVARIAN CANCER COALITION
- Lung cancer groups issue statements on coronavirus – LUNG CANCER RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- An update and flattening the curve – ASBESTOS DISEASE AWARENESS ORGANIZATION
CANCER WELLNESS RESOURCES