From dawn to dusk, we’ve got your meal plans covered with hearty, healthy recipes fit for any time of day. Try this one for breakfast!
Created by Amber Sullivan
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk or preferred non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or nut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Sliced banana
- Hemp or flax seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Maple syrup or honey drizzle
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Pour mixed ingredients into jar. Fasten lid.
- Allow to sit overnight.
- The next morning, add toppings of your choice. Eat right out of the jar or pour into a bowl and enjoy.
The longer the mix sits, the thicker it gets. Feel free to add a splash or two of milk to reach preferred consistency.