From dawn to dusk, we’ve got your meal plans covered with hearty, healthy recipes fit for any time of day. Try this one for a snack or dessert!
Created by Amber Sullivan
Coconut whipped cream:
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk or cream left in the fridge for over 3 hours
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup or choice sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup purple grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced in half
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 lime juice or zest (optional)
- Torn mint leaves
- Other fruit options: kiwi, pineapple, pomegranate seeds, mango, peaches, nectarines, banana
- Place coconut milk or cream in fridge to chill and separate
- Open can and carefully scoop out top portion of coconut cream only, leaving behind watery remains.
- Place portion in bowl with maple syrup or other sweetener and vanilla extract. With a whisk or hand mixer attachment, whisk the cream until it’s thoroughly combined with sweetener and vanilla.
- Continue to whisk until the cream resembles whipped cream (3–7 minutes). Meanwhile, toss fruit into bowl and add torn mint leaves and optional lime zest/juice.
- Serve in bowl alongside coconut whipped cream and enjoy!