Enjoy the world’s healthiest foods to the fullest with these flavor-packed dishes!
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 4 salmon filets with skin, around 8 ounces each
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine curry, ginger, turmeric, spirulina, lemon zest, black pepper, salt and coconut sugar in a small bowl to create the dry rub.
- Pat salmon filets dry with a paper towel and place on baking sheet.
- Pat the dry rub mixture on all sides except the skin of each salmon filet and let sit for 30 minutes at room temp for flavors to absorb.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 140–145 F.
- Serve immediately.