Enjoy the world’s healthiest foods to the fullest with these flavor-packed dishes!
Serves: 9 muffins
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon spirulina powder
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- bee pollen, to top
- Heat oven to 350 F. Brush each muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine maca, spirulina, matcha, almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, hemp seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another medium bowl, combine mashed avocado, mashed banana, maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract and melted coconut oil.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring constantly until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins, filling 3/4 of each cup. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with around 1 teaspoon bee pollen.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes.