These straightforward but hearty recipes are a simple, quick way to keep your stomach happy and healthy while on the go.
Yield: 4 servings
- Four 5-ounce cans of solid white albacore
- tuna, drained
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.