Created by Laken Browning | Serves 2 Large or 4 Small
- 6–8 ounces fresh salmon (if frozen, thaw thoroughly prior to prep)
- 3 tablespoons liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Place unwrapped salmon in a shallow dish and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for salmon; mix thoroughly.
- Once combined, pour marinade mixture on top of salmon. Marinate in fridge for 15–30 minutes.
- After marinating, remove from fridge. Bring an oiled large skillet or cast-iron skillet to high heat.
- Once heated, place salmon in skillet and cook until internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Remove from heat and enjoy! This salmon is delicious on a bed of rice, paired with cucumber salad and a side of kimchi.
Laken Browning is a marketing freelancer and fitness instructor, with a passion for health and wellness. As an outgoing people person, she thrives on building communities and fostering genuine connections—both online and IRL.
A bulk of her professional experience is in the CPG and Food + Beverage space: working with brands such as GT’s Kombucha, MUSH Overnight Oats and Petal Sparkling Botanicals.
When she is not teaching or working on a marketing project, you can find her in the kitchen cooking up a plant-based dish. As a mostly vegan eater, she loves experimenting with new recipes and shares them via her food Instagram page, Laken Makes (@lakenmakes).