- 2 eggs
- Flaky sea salt to top (preferably Maldon)
- Fill a saucepan with 1/2 inch of water over high heat. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Place 2 eggs into the saucepan. Cover and reduce heat to medium.
- Set a timer for 6 1/2 minutes, then remove eggs from heat.
- Discard the hot water and fill the saucepan with cold water and ice. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Carefully peel the eggs. Cut open, and top with flaky sea salt.
NOTE: Make sure you place the eggs in the boiling water slowly to avoid cracking. For very runny yolks, wait for 6 minutes. For less runny yolks, wait for 7 minutes.