- 6 large lacinato or curly kale leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Grated parmesan cheese or nutritional
- yeast to top
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash kale thoroughly under running water. Pat dry.
- Remove leaves from large stems and tear into 2-inch pieces.
- Spread torn kale leaves evenly on a baking sheet in a single layer. Pour olive oil on kale and massage into leaves until all surfaces are covered in oil.
- Sprinkle salt and garlic powder on kale leaves.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until leaves shrivel and become crisp.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast for a vegan option.