Yields 12 cookies
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup whole pitted dates
- 1 jar of grape jelly
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds and
cinnamon. Grind until you reach a flour-like consistency. Add peanut
butter and grind until smooth.
- Add dates, and grind until smooth and mixture starts to form together.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place onto baking sheet. Press down
to form a flat cookie.
- Spread the tops of each cookie with a 1/2 teaspoon of grape jelly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator and enjoy at any time for a quick, healthy, fiber-rich snack.