Tired of hounding your kids to eat veggies? These nutrient-dense dishes will have them begging for seconds!
Yield: 8 pinwheels
- 4 spinach tortillas
- 12 ounces cream cheese (1½ bricks), softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 bell pepper, chopped into ⅛-inch strips
- Half Hass avocado ripe and peeled
- 2 green onion stalks, chopped
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, avocado, and a pinch of salt. Blend until smooth.
- Lay tortilla on a clean, dry cutting board. Spread a thick layer of the cream cheese mixture, making sure to reach all edges of the tortilla.
- Lay the bell pepper strips onto the tortilla horizontally, forming three columns.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- Roll tortilla tightly, from the bottom edge, until the wrap is closed.
- With a sharp knife, slice the wrap into 1-inch segments, forming the pinwheels.
- Serve immediately.