- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat oven to 375 F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Add broccoli florets to a large mixing bowl.
- In a food processor, combine miso, honey, olive oil, cinnamon and salt.
- Add miso mixture to mixing bowl until broccoli is evenly coated.
- Pour florets onto the baking sheet and spread evenly, forming a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until broccoli starts to brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.