- 1/2 French baguette
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon and 1/4 teaspoon Greek seasoning, divided
- 2 large or 3 small heirloom tomatoes, preferably different colors
- 2 white skin-on peaches, cut into eighths lengthwise
- 1/4 cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Using a sharp knife, cut baguette into 2-inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl, add baguette cubes, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning. Using your hands, mix and squeeze the bread so the olive oil is soaked into the bread cubes. Add to a baking sheet and bake for 10–15 minutes, or until bread begins to brown and crisp on the edges. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In the same bowl, add chopped almonds, 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon Greek seasoning. Toss to combine. Add to second baking sheet and bake for 8–12 minutes, or until almonds begin to brown and become fragrant. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Using a sharp knife, cut tomatoes into eighths lengthwise and then cut each piece in half crosswise.
- Once bread cools, add to a large bowl. Top with tomatoes, white peaches, white onion, roasted almonds, feta cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, oregano and flaky sea salt. Mix well and serve immediately.