- 1 cup strawberries, cleaned and halved
- 1 cup blueberries, cleaned
- 1/2 cup blackberries, cleaned
- 1/2 cup raspberries, cleaned
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cans of coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add berries to a shallow bowl or serving platter. Sprinkle evenly with mint.
- Spoon solid coconut cream out of cans into a medium bowl, leaving the liquid. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Whisk ingredients until they are fully incorporated and cream is smooth with stiff peaks, about 10 seconds. Do not over whip.
- Spoon mixture onto the center of the berries. Serve immediately.