- 1 can of whole kernel sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 green onion, trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 medium orange, peeled
- 2 blood oranges, peeled
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled
- 1/2 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium or 2 small watermelon radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roasted and salted, roughly chopped
- Add corn, olive oil, lime juice, green onion, garlic and sea salt to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Using a sharp knife, cut orange, blood oranges and grapefruit crosswise into 1 inch slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise forming a semicircle. Remove any seeds and lay evenly onto a shallow dish.
- Top citrus slices with white onion, watermelon radishes, avocado and pistachios.
- Drizzle with creamy corn dressing and serve immediately.