Created by Laken Browning | Serves 1
- 4–5 raspberries (plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 ounces of lemon ginger kombucha (or replace with your favorite flavor)
- 3–4 dashes of orange bitters
- Sparkling water
- In a glass, muddle raspberries. Then, add in honey and lemon. Stir.
- Once combined, top with kombucha and bitters.
- Fill the glass with ice, then top with sparkling water.
- Add optional raspberry garnish, and enjoy!
Laken Browning is a marketing freelancer and fitness instructor, with a passion for health and wellness. As an outgoing people person, she thrives on building communities and fostering genuine connections—both online and IRL.
A bulk of her professional experience is in the CPG and Food + Beverage space: working with brands such as GT’s Kombucha, MUSH Overnight Oats and Petal Sparkling Botanicals.
When she is not teaching or working on a marketing project, you can find her in the kitchen cooking up a plant-based dish. As a mostly vegan eater, she loves experimenting with new recipes and shares them via her food Instagram page, Laken Makes (@lakenmakes).