Yield 12 fritters
- 2 large zucchinis, shredded 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour 1/2 cup scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash zucchinis and cut off the top and bottom.
- Shred the zucchini with a cheese grater.
- Place shredded zucchini on a kitchen towel. Bring the corners of the towel together to make a pouch for the zucchini, and twist the towel over the sink to squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl, and beat. Add shredded zucchini, flour, scallions, dill, feta, garlic, baking powder, oregano, salt, and combine.
- Drizzle olive oil onto the lined baking sheet and spread evenly.
- With a spoon, form the zucchini patties (about 2-by-2 inches) and place onto baking sheet.
- Drizzle patties with olive oil and put into oven. Cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until the fritters have browned. Flip halfway through and drizzle with more olive oil.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes, and serve with a lemon wedge.